Saturday, November 20, 2010

34 days and counting until Christmas!! **updated**

I love Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas!  I have already done majority of my Christmas shopping - which I feel is pretty impressive, especially since I normally leave it for the week before.

The next few weeks/weekends are a little hectic, so I am going to put up my Christmas tree today! YAY!  Also, with the help of my hubby, we will also be putting up our Christmas lights outside! That might have to wait until tomorrow though depending on his schedule (and the weather - it looks like it might rain)

So here is a before of my poor little empty corner of my living room.  Once I am done I will post a beautiful after photo so everyone can get in the Christmas mood :)
After a few hours & a little bit of Christmas spirit here is my Christmas Tree.  
 I still have to figure out how to to light up out Star at the top of the tree.... hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment