Thursday, November 18, 2010

Amazing Chocolate Pizza

My boss brought in this phenomenal chocolate pizza for everyone today. It blows my mind every time she brings it in. I can only eat a little bit at a time, but it tastes so delicious!
 
Yes - Rainer took a bite. He had to try it. I feel like I need to give a full description of how magnificent this is.


It begins with a thing chewy chocolate cookie crust. Then as "sauce" its is a gooey layer of chocolate peanut butter.
Then as toppings she has used Skor pieces, M&M's, Jersey Milk pieces, and mini Rolos.





I just thought I would share this with everyone.... and hopefully make them jealous that I got to enjoy this fabulous dessert pizza.  It is such a treat - literally and definitely satisfies the sweet tooth in everyone!

Well, I honestly can't just look at this anymore.
I'm going to go eat it! GUILTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment